Come stay with us! At Rocking 45 Farm our number one priority is the health and well being of your horse. We pride ourselves on providing an open and friendly environment for all types and levels of horses, as well as their riders. We have been expanding steadily since moving to our new location in 2008, and are constantly improving our facilities to cater to the growing needs of our loyal boarders. We specialize in taking care of your older horse ages 20 and up. Come check us out, we’d love to be the place your horse calls home.
Rocking 45 is currently accepting new boarders.
- Our Facility includes 15X30 shaded mare motel style stalls, with clean sand footing
- Expanded parking area with plenty of room to park horse trailers
- Lighted outdoor riding arena
- Large lighted Tack Room with refrigerator
- 3 large turnout paddocks
- 80 Foot loping round pen
- Arena poles and barrels available for riding patterns
- Easy access to the Yuma desert for trail riding
**Cattle are available seasonally, from October thru April**
(Current boarders will be increased to $200 monthly as of January 1, 2021.)
- All horses fed twice daily.
- All horses stalls cleaned twice daily.
- Grain and supplements, (owner provided) fed AM and PM.
- Fly masks, (owner provided), put on in AM and removed in PM.
- Horses are rotated in our turnouts and roundpen. We try to find your horse turnout buddies so that they may socialize and play while they are out, when permitted.
- We feed a mix of ryegrass hay and alfalfa, (bermuda grass at owners expense), locally produced, quantity based on your horses weight, breed, and activity level.
- Tack room available for shared tack storage.
- Trailer parking available at no extra charge.
- Cattle available for working with horses for an additional monthly fee (seasonally).
- Pregnant Mares
- Nursing Mares
- Draft Horse Breeds, 1400 pounds and up.
- Special needs horses, rehabilitation, special diets, extra feedings, grooming.
$20/ Night Per Horse
Just passing through Yuma? We also can house your horse on a temporary, nightly basis.
- We will provide food, water and turnout for our overnight guests.
- Please have your horse current on vaccinations!
- The horse must have a negative coggins, and current health certificate, and UTD on vaccinations
Call ahead for pricing/availability.